Friday, April 22, 2016

"forks and hope"

Who was Christoph Magreat? His was a name we didn't hear often, but definitely recognized. While officially all that is known about him is that he wrote some dense experimental blogs (and was integral to the blog revolution of 2015), a rumour's going around that Magreat killed the Ovi Man. It makes an odd kind of sense: Almost every blog he wrote in 2015 was about the Ovi Man's death or steady mortalization, and on the day that his biggest one came out we got word that the thing was actually dead. Murdered. So whether Magreat was the one responsible or not, we have the feeling he knew about what was going on.

This is why I've been assigned to read over Magreat's published stuff and see if I can find anything particularly noteworthy. My identity isn't important either, but I go by Bellman. Ishmael and I are the only two running this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment